STRATEGY COORDINATORS (SC's) wanted!SC's are catalysts called by God to multiply the harvest...
Day of prayer for children in the 4/14 Window on Global 4/14 Day, April 14, 2013. ‘Encourage and e...
www.GodLovesYadav.org To communicate the love of God for all people to all people. Has a...
Many villages where Yadav are living have no proper schools. We want to see all villages having good...
The MegaVoice Player (sometimes also called "The Treasure") is a solar-powered, digital audio Bible....
A Yadav People Group Profile movie project and an Evangelistic movie project. 1: A people g...
Yadav, a mega unreached people group. The Yadav are a ‘MegaPeople’ of over 60 million, (Nea...
Verse of the month: Matt 1:21
She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”
Prayer not only changes people, situations and even the course of history, but also those who pray! It is dangerous for the enemy and also 'dangerous' for you.
There is a price to pay to be a person who stands in the gap in prayer. That price may mean becoming an answer to your own prayers in giving time, finances and even going out as a witness in your Jerusalem (where you now live), your Judea (your own country), your Samaria (the other ethnic groups in your own country) or even to the ends of the earth.
Our prayer is that many will give their whole lives for this most noble of causes – to obey Jesus’ last command in making disciples of all nations and so ready the Church and the world for the grand climax of His glorious return.
Oh come, let us adore Him 3xChrist the Lord
For You alone are worthy 3x
Christ the Lord
We'll give You all the glory
Christ the Lord
Scripture of the month:
I urge,then, first of all, that petitions, prayers,intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority,that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
This is good, and pleases God our Savior,who wantsall people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. (1 Timothy 2:1-6a)
This month we like to pray for the Yadav who are involved in politics. In India the most famous one will be Lalu Prasad Yadav I guess. But last month Lalu was taken to prison for 5 years for his role in defrauding a scheme intended to help farmers with their livestock.
In Nepal Ram Baran Yadav is the most famous one who is president of the nation since 2008
In the last decennia many Yadav are enrolled in politics and we want you to pray for all of them this coming month. I don’t know many of their names, but as well in India as in Nepal we have Yadav people who enrolled in politics. They will not be able to take position with integrity as long as they deny Christ.
Pray for all Yadav who are in one or another way part of a political party in India and Nepal. (feel free to do a search on this on the internet and pray for the Yadav in politics) On this page Yadav people and politics you can find some historical and present fact on Yadav in politics.
Pray for their salvation.
- Pray that God will use the time of imprisonment forLalu to bring him a revelation of real freedom and riches
Scripture of the month: "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." (Matthew 25:35,36 - NIV)
On the photo you can see one of the many flood victims in Bihar who have been blessed as a team went to do what they could to comfort at least a few hundred families.
Friends, year after year the floods get worse in North-India. (and not only in North-India of course) All over the world we can observe the signs that Jesus is coming soon!
Let's pray and work with all that is in us to prepare the come back of Jesus!
- Pray for the flood victims in North-India and beyond.
- Invest your finances in ministries who work in the most needy places of the world.
- Be willing to go wherever and to do whatever God tells you to do and His Kingdom will advance.
Matthew 25:34 says: “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world."
The pictures below shows our first completed flood proof elevated water station in a village in Bihar!
Our vision is to see every village that suffers because of the yearly floods having a elevated water station with a proper toilet and bathroom in it. This will provide people clean drinking water during the floods and that reduces the possibility to get sick with about 50%!
Consider prayerfully to partner with us to bring the Good News of Jesus with Word and Works to these villages!
Flood-proof elevated water stations provide... hope, health and life for Bihar flood victims.
Bihar, one of the poorest states of India, home for more than 95 million people. Includes more than 14 million Yadavs. Suffers every year because of floods. They usually start in August.
Over the last 10 years the floods have increasingly killed more and more people and damaged and destroyed more and more houses, etc.
- 1996: 207 people died
- 1999: 800,000 people homeless
- 2001: 8 million people homeless
- 2007: 15 million people homeless, more than 1,000 died, 14,000 houses destroyed, 44,000 houses damaged…
- 2008: Again the flood affected millions of people (over 2.3 million people in the northern part of Bihar). 220,000 houses destroyed…. More than 2,000 died, …
"Yearly thousands of people have no way to survive without shelter or clean drinking water."
What happens during the floods?
- All normal water supplies, stored food, growing crops and seeds for the next year’s crops are heavily contaminated and rendered useless by flood water.
- Having fled from their flooded homes, the majority of people are unable to rescue their livestock.
- The people can’t boil or sterilize the poor quality water that is available to them.
- This situation often leads to serious infections and diseases.
- Therefore, those using the wells during flood periods should be provided with suitable sealable containers with screw tops so that they can transport the clean well water safely through the floods to the point of use without risk of contamination by the flood water.
- Constructing flood-proof elevated water stations will provide many people clean water for drinking and washing.
- Having clean drinking water and having the opportunity to bath and wash clothes with clean water will also strongly reduce the health problems.
The floods are like a nightmare but we have a dream…
"Flood-proof elevated water stations being constructed in every affected village."
What do we need?
- Finances: The price to build 1 flood-proof elevated water station is 50,000 Indian Rupees, equal to about 700 Euro or 900 US Dollar.
- Finances to provide suitable sealable containers with screw tops.
- Volunteers to help us raising funds.
- Global and local people / organizations to help us constructing the water stations.
- Peoples / organizations to teach the villagers on hygiene, health and safety matters.